Saturday, December 27, 2008

 

New Year's Resolution

I am a believer in setting goals. I have found there is value in the mental exercise of setting them, the journey working towards success, and the self evaluation that comes after.

And so, I have done it. I have figured out my 2009 New Year’s Resolution.

Goal: To read more hours than watching TV

Details: I am going to keep a stop watch on all reading time and TV time and record results weekly on this bolg. I am interested in seeing if this goal will help me get more sleep.

Evaluation: I will evaluate by the first weekend of the month with thoughts and possible changes.

This counts as January's thoughts.

2009 here I come!
Comments:
that is different than most people's in that it is not extreme and it is achievable! I'm more likely to say, "I'm not watching TV AT ALL in 2009!" and then utterly fail. I like your approach better.
 
In preparation, I am watching as much bad TV as possible. I watched the Original Batman movie last night, the one with Adam West.
 
Well, that should cure you of wanting to watch TV at all.

My problem is partly that Kate is the Queen of cop shows and if I happen to walk by the living room and catch a snippet I'll get pulled in.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?