Wednesday, February 04, 2009

 

Grateful Retrospective

I am having trouble with this new years resolution for several reasons. First, I am having a difficult time coming up with things I am grateful for. I do not mean that I am bitter, just I have never labeled in the past what I am grateful. It is making this very challenging.

Second, I find myself during the week looking for things to fulfill my resolution. This was not exactly my intention when I came up with this idea. I want to be grateful for what I have or experience not to be searching for something to be grateful for.

The way I am going to address these issues is to spend some quite alone time on Sunday thinking. This will give me time to reflect and project for the week.

We'll see.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?