Sunday, July 19, 2009

 

The Battle of the Labyrinth

by Rick Riordan

Another amazing (pun intended) quest for Percy Jackson and his friends.

Intelligently constructed, the forth book in the Olympus series tackles the myth of Daedalus's workshop and the Labyrinth. Percy, Annebeth, Tyson, and Grover are on a desperate search for Daedalus to convince him not to help Luke use the Labyrinth to find a way into Camp Half Blood to start the war on Olympus.

Rick Riordan creates realistic relationships between the teens and nicely sets up excitement for book five.

Mike and I give it two thumbs up!!!
Comments:
Thanks for pointing out the pun. You were WAY ahead of me. My head was spinning for a while, like I was in some contraption that had a bunch of passage ways and you don't know which one leads out. Is there a word for that?
 
Is it my brain?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?