Saturday, August 22, 2009

 

Week Thirty-Four

Aug. 16: TV: 0 min.
Read: Zen and Now 1 hr. 30 min. ( 2 hr. 5 min.)

Aug. 17: TV: 0 min.
Read: Zen and Now 2 hr. (4 hr. 5 min.)

Aug. 18: TV: CRAP!! 2 hr. 30 min.
Read: The Lost Continent: Travels in Small-Town America 30min. (2 hr. 5 min.)

Aug. 19: TV: 0 min.
Read: Travels with Charley: In Search of America 30min. (2 hr. 35 min.)

Aug. 20: TV: Football 1 hr
Read: Travels with Charley 1 hr. 30 min (3 hr. 5 min.)

Aug. 21: TV: 0
Read: Travels with Charley 1 hr (4 hr. 5 min.)

Aug. 22: TV: 0 min.
Read: 0 min. (4 hr. 5 min.)
Comments:
You are cranking bro. However I know new fall season of your favorite CRAP!! is going to start so glad you are getting ahead of the game.

I have to break my goal on commenting on everything. I was at a lose for Bill Bryson.
 
P

No problems. I did not care much for the book myself.

How is NYC? What are you up to?
 
Was this the jury duty week? Is that over?
 
Yes sir. I did my civic duty, and read the rest of my book.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?