Sunday, August 09, 2009

 

Week Thirty-Two

Aug. 2: TV: Pirates of the Caribbean 2 hr. 40 min.
Read: 0 min. ( -3 hr. 5 min.)

Aug. 3: TV: Star Wars 1 hr. 40 min.
Read: Guns, Germs, and Steel 1 hr. 40 min. (-3 hr. 5 min.)

Aug. 4: TV: 0 min.
Read: Guns, Germs, and Steel 30 min. (- 2 hr. 55 min.)

Aug. 5: TV: 0 min.
Read: Guns, Germs, and Steel 30 min. (-2 hr. 25 min.)

Aug. 6: TV: 0 min.
Read: Guns, Germs, and Steel 30 min (-1 hr. 55 min.)

Aug. 7: TV: 0 min.
Read: Guns, Germs, and Steel 30 min. (-1 hr. 25 min.)

Aug. 8: TV: 0 min.
Read: Guns, Germs, and Steel 30 min. (-55 min.)
Comments:
Great trip! I'm waiting on pins and needles to see what the TV/Reading status is. How long was your flight? My guess is you watched flight length minus 1 hour of TV.
 
P

Great trip is right. I did not get much sleep on the plane but did watch Forest Gump. I am almost even on the TV vs. Reading competition. I will get over the top this week because I am on Jury Duty.

Love you bruda!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?