Sunday, December 20, 2009

 

Logicomix

Concept and Story by Apostolos Doxiadis and Christos H. Papadimitriou
Drawings by Alecos Papadatos and Annie Di Donna

This was the best graphic novel I have every read. Well, truth be told, it is the only graphic novel I have ever read.

Logicomix tells the story of logic, math, madness, and war as it follows the life of Bertrand Russell and his quest to prove the foundations of Mathematics with logic. Throughout his journey, he crosses paths with some of the greatest philosophers and mathematicians of his time.

I very much enjoyed the medium of the graphic novel and felt it did not deter from the importance of the quest. I would recommend this book.
Comments:
Thanks, dad.
 
I got to admit that is cool. One of the illustrators commented!

Charlie now it's official, for at least one post, someone besides me read your blog.
 
I have never been more impressed with the internet. Thank you Alecos for the comment and please keep up the great work as an illustrator.
 
P

Sometimes I don't even read my own blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?