Sunday, January 10, 2010

 

My Own Odyssey: Ulysses (Lestrygonians)

I am on page 184.

This was a long section where Bloom walks around town looking for something to eat. I liked the part where Bloom ventures into a restaurant and sees men gorging on food like animals.

Bloom leaves, enters a different pub, drink some wine and eats a cheese sandwich. I think he helps a blind man cross the street and goes to the library.

My favorite made up word in this section was 'smiledyawnednodded' to describe a smile, yawn, and nod. It made me smile.
Comments:
That's not a made up word. He just didn't use spaces.

Finished the book you gave me. Loved it. Give me a call soon, I want to hear the basketball story and also about how you chose the book.
 
Classic Cauthorn!!!

I will call tonight.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?