Thursday, October 20, 2011

 

Best Songs of 2011

--I just did two things that changed my list: I reduced it to 10, and I bought the new Wilco album.


1- Art of Almost: Wilco-The Whole Love
2- Ok: Beastie Boys-Hot Sauce Committee part two
3- Coming Up: Lupe Fiasco-Lasers
4- Used to Be a Cop: Drive-By Truckers-Go-Go Boots
5- Calamity Song: The Decemberists-The King is Dead
6- You Are a Tourist: Death Cab For Cutie-Codes and Keys
7- Became: Atmosphere-The Family Sign
8- Helena Beat: Foster the People-Torches
9- Shell Games: Bright Eyes-The People's Key
10- One Sunday Morning (Song for Jane Smiley's Boyfriend): Wilco-The Whole Love
Comments:
Always love the lists. Beastie boys song is amazing... Slowly making my way through it.
 
Keep me informed of what you like and dislike.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?