Sunday, January 27, 2013

 

I Would Run 500 Miles

Bad, bad, bad two weeks. 

Week three, I am not making this up, I only ran .8 miles.  I did not motivate myself to get out during the week and by the time the weekend came, it was bitter cold.  My only run was on Sunday where I ran .4 miles out, was so cold that I turned around and ran the .4 back to my car.  The temperature was 6 below zero.

The following week was only slightly better.  I still could not get myself out of the house during the week and only ran on Sunday.  It was an amazing run, 4.81 at Afton.  Lots of walking but it was beautiful and fun. 

Statistics:

Week Three Total:  .8 miles
Yearly Total:  20.1 miles (-9.51 miles)

Week Four Total: 4.81 miles
Yearly Total:  24.91 miles (-14.31 miles)
Comments:
you can do it!

don't let a down week discourage your efforts. Get back up, dust yourself off, and get back out there and run!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?