Monday, January 07, 2013

 

Week One Run

Week one done and I am already 1.55 miles down.

I was planning on running on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday last week but I was unmotivated after work to get out.  This is something I need to address and overcome as my work schedule won't get any easier anytime soon.

My first run was on Saturday afternoon.  I went three miles and felt like crap.  Unmotivated, slow, tired. 

Sunday was a different story.  I dropped Anthony off at Afton (he is working there now) and stopped into the State Park.  It was a beautiful day and about 20 minutes into my run, I ran into Jim Stocco, my Night School boss.  He is a crazy runner, running races of 100 miles.  We ran together for about 40 minutes before I got back to my car.  I went over 5 miles and was outside for over an hour. 

I am not worried about my pace during the winter.  The snow takes speed out of the equation. 

My goal this week is to get out two times before the weekend hits!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?